Translate

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Payza.Com Completely Ignoring Customers, Phone Calls


Payza.Com, the new name for the old AlertPay.Com, launched this past week officially and all AlertPay.Com pages are now re-directed to corresponding Payza.Com pages.  This is obviously presenting problems for customers of the payment processor causing enormous angst among those who have been using the old AlertPay.Com services.
I, for one, have been an AlertPay.Com customer since 2009, and, though not needing to use this payment processor that often, I have used the service occasionally.  Now, since AlertPay became Payza I have had nothing but problems with this company.
Eight days ago I used my bank Visa Debit Card to make a deposit to my AlertPay account.  Instead of it immediately being posted to my account nothing happened.  I checked my online bank statement to find the deposit was captured by AlertPay but not processed through to settlement, so my bank had the transaction as pending.  Within five days my bank cleared (processed) the transaction, so Payza got my money.  However, the deposit to this day has still not been posted to my Payza account for my use.  In other words, it appears that they have stolen my money.
I have tried to call the Payza.Com U.S. phone number at 917-720-1220 and an obnoxious repetitive message gets played over and over saying they will connect me to an account support person as soon as possible.  After several calls on different days, waiting on hold for over and hour each time, I still have never spoken to a live person.
I have sent several support tickets requesting that this issue be taken care of.  No one has responded in any way whatsoever.  I have sent emails that have also gone unanswered and ignored.
Today I contacted the parent company of Payza.Com (previously AlertPay.Com), M.H. Pillars by email and gave them an ultimatum to resove this problem within 48 hours or else I would be starting an ongoing web article and forum posting campaign against them for ignoring me, and I’m quite sure all of their other account holders as well.
This article is being written to begin the process of forcing Payza to do the right thing.
I made it clear in my one-way communications to the parent company, M. H. Pillars,  that I could afford to lose the $103.00 USD that have been taken from me and not posted to my Payza account;
I made it clear to them that perhaps they could not afford my wrath and my internet revenge.
For those of you who are facing similar problems with Payza.Com (formerly AlertPay.Com, which is owned by M.H. Pillars, feel free to join me in  forcing companies who steal our money to repay it or face internet justice.
Here is the M.H. Pillars, Ltd. press release telling the world they purchased AlertPay.Com which, by the way simply transitioned into Payza.Com
Here is the GoDaddy.Com registrar information for Payza.Com:
Registrant:
MH Pillars Ltd,  +44.2036274707 Phone,  2 London Wall Buildings,  London Wall,  London,   EC2M 5UU,  United Kingdom,  hostmaster@payza.com
M.H. Pillars, Ltd.
M.H. Pillars, 2 London Wall Buildings, London, EC2M 5UU, United Kingdom,  info@mhpillars.com
Payza.Com Phone Numbers:
  • Canada: +1-514-787-1840
  • USA: +1-917-720-1220
  • UK: +44-203-519-0003
For those of you who also are having difficulties with Payza.Com (formerly AlertPay.Com), which is owned by M.H. Pillars, Ltd, I intend to leave the comment area open for all of you to add to this post vigorously to encourage the Payza.Com payment processor service to get busy dealing with customers properly instead of ignoring us.
Scams and frauds are no longer safe from customers on the internet.  Not anymore!
David Morris (Merlin)

1 comment:

  1. HI DAVID MORRIS
    I AM MIKE FROM MEXICO

    I HAVE TE SAME PROBLEM THAT YOU AND I`M TRYING TO SPEAK WITH THE COSTUMER SUPPORT FOR ABOUT ONE WEAK

    THERE IS NO ANSWER IN TE USA AND IN THE CANADIAN PHONE,

    WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING

    MY SKYPE ACCOUNT IS MIGUELANGELESCAJEDA

    PLESE CONTACT ME

    MY BEST REGARDS

    MIKE

    ReplyDelete